2/23/2005

Grey sweat pants

Women, guys never want to see you come to bed in grey sweat pants. When guys see grey sweat pants they think of Rocky Balboa chasing chickens. First of all, I have a beautiful wife. While getting ready for work in the mornings, I see what she puts on. All day long I am thinking of her in her latest Victoria's Secret purchase. Instead of discovering what the secret is later on that evening, I hear the "eye of the tiger" start playing when she walks into the room in her sweat pants. My wife always tells me that it's about the comfort, and that I shouldn't care what she wears to bed. If it is about the comfort, then every woman would go to bed naked. No clothing in the world feels as comfortable as nakedness. Women should just understand the power of lingerie, that's all I'm trying to say.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger buffalosprings said...

if she's nekkid underneath those grey sweats then the world can still be a better place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home